Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Final Countdown

Well being back in the city is about as boring as it normally is!!! Yesterday it was kinda nice not having to do anything and just have an R & R day after going for so long but now I am having to get creative with ideas of things to do. I am goin shopping today just to fill up a few hours of my day. Its a public holiday today and I haven't exactly figured out what the holiday is but I'll ask about it later. I don't have any animal science stuff planned before I leave so its all up to me as to what I want to do but like I said the city freaks me out a bit and I don't like doing to much....plus I don't have my phone as a security blanket!! I probably won't blog again until the day before I leave which is Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment